Letterheads are extensively used by businesses to develop the business identity in the business community and give a professional look to your business. It also helps you to maintain your brand image among the public. The use of letterheads is not only limited to the corporate business. In fact, it has expanded far and beyond this domain. A distinctive letterhead can help you in standing apart from your competitors, helps in establishing your brand identity and can even help you in getting new business and giving a boost to your sales.
There is no hard and fast rule that the letterhead should have the company’s logo on the top right or left corners along with your contact information. Though most of the letterheads present this sort of design your can have your own custom letterhead design which will make your distinctive from others.
Designing your own letterhead needs some professional expertise and knowledge along with time and efforts. For your convenience and ease, we offer you ready to print letterhead designs which you can print by just adding your company’s name, contact information and your pertinent color scheme.
The Highlighting Features of Exclusive Letterhead Design
This exclusive letterhead design template features the elegant and classy look giving a complete professional profile to your business. You can place your company’s logo in the top left-hand corner or right-hand corner as you like it along with your contact information and company details. The color of the upper bar stripe and lower stripe can be changes according to your company’s signature color schemes.
- This letterhead template is free to download.
- It is available in PSD format.
- It boasts Smart Object Features.
- The pixel size it uses for resolution is 2550×3450.
- Along with 300dpi, it has CMYK full-color settings which enable you to get the print in full, sharp, crisp and vivacious colors.
- It is comprehensively customizable. You can include the desired details of your company along with its logo and color scheme to make it pertinent to your company.